IT’S A PARTY! Lake Lanier Association Annual Meeting
DATE: Saturday, March 25th, 2017
LOCATION: Pelican Pete’s at Port Royale Marina
(Rain or shine… we didn’t let the weather scare us away last year!)
FREE to attend for LLA members – registration is required.
If you were one of the 400 people that attended last year’s event, you remember the good company, great food, and learned a lot about what your organization has been doing. This year will be even better! You will learn all about what we’ve been up to and what we expect for the rest of the new year.
This event is a service for our members. Due to the overwhelming success of the last meeting, we are requiring registration. You can register in advance at the below website link for speedy check-in at the event. You can also register in person at the event. Just look for the signs based on your registration status.
- Drive by car, or by boat. If by boat, park at the courtesy docks at Port Royal. For car drivers, additional handicap parking will be marked and golf cart shuttle service to and from the parking lot will be available for assistance.
- The Lanier Crappie Anglers Club will be doing a fish fry as snacks for us. This is a really yummy way to experience Lake Lanier!
- 3:00PM-5:00PM will be a social and lake based vendor expo*. Cash bar will be available. Door prizes will be given away! You must be there by 3:30PM to get a door prize ticket.
- 5:00PM-7:00PM food will be served and the official meeting will take place. The meeting agenda will include updates on the different lake based programs and services from the LLA.
- This is a rain or shine event. We will have tents set up in case of inclement weather.
- There is no charge for Lake Lanier Association members to attend this event. Non-members are welcome to attend and encouraged to join the LLA at the meeting.
*LLA business members, if you would like to participate in the vendor expo, send us an email at email@example.com to discuss.