*** New location, day of week, and time this year ***
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2014
4:00-5:00PM Elected Official/Candidate Meet and Greet
5:00-6:00PM Business meeting
4:00PM-6:00PM Concurrently running Lake-based business expo (if you are a business that would like to participate in the expo, please contact the Lake Lanier Association for details)
The Carriage House Pavilion
Lake Lanier Islands
7000 Lake Lanier Islands Parkway
Buford, GA 30518
By car, park in the Grand Hall parking lot and walk to The Carriage House.
By boat, dock at Sunset Cove and walk along the sidewalk around to The Carriage House.
- Meet elected officials and candidates for office for local, state, and federal positions.
- Updates from the Lake Lanier Association on activities over the past year as well as programs and initiatives for the upcoming year.
- Keynote Speaker Frank Norton, Jr. will present economic outlooks and real estate market trends around Lake Lanier.
- The full lake has pushed average sales prices up 8.5% since 2012
- For sale home inventory is at lowest level since 1970s and dropping everyday
- Find out what is happening with market activity and property values and how that affects your investment in Lake Lanier
- Corps of Engineers Project Manager Tim Rainey will give updates on several Corps initiatives.
Light snacks and complimentary soft drinks will be served. There will also be a cash bar available.
This event is provided as a member service.
Non-members may attend and are encouraged to join at the meeting.