Become A Member
Lake Lanier Association is an organization managed by volunteers and funded by members and sponsors for the sole purpose of ensuring a Clean, Full and Safe Lake Lanier. Our specific goals focus on preserving water quality, water quantity, recreational opportunities, and the overall beauty of the lake as a natural wonder.
All members, both individual/family and businesses, are eligible to actively participate in the Association in a multitude of ways. LLA has many specific initiatives that offer opportunities for anyone wanting to get involved in the areas for which they are most passionate.
- You will know that you are helping to sustain Lake Lanier as a clean, full and safe lake for current and future generations.
- You will have opportunities to attend LLA Membership Meetings and hear expert guest speakers
- You will receive invitations to political forums where federal, state and local candidates share their positions on issues affecting Lake Lanier.
- You will have access to the LLA Board of Directors and Executive Director — as a group, these volunteers represent a valuable resource regarding Lake Lanier issues.
- You will receive notices regarding important meetings and hearings regarding Lake Lanier.