Call for Bids: Shore Sweep 2023 T-Shirts
The Lake Lanier Association (LLA) is putting out a call for bids for the design and printing of the 2023 Shore Sweep t-shirts. Shore Sweep is the largest cleanup event for Lake Lanier and annually removes over 90 tons of trash at the hands of 1,400 volunteers. This year’s event marks the 35th Annual Shore Sweep! We want to celebrate this milestone and honor it on this year’s t-shirt design.
The information that must be included in the bid is summarized below. Please return your bid including all requested information and any other pertinent information to [email protected]. For questions regarding this information or the process, please email LLA or call the LLA office at (770) 503 – 7757.
Bids Due August 4th by 5:00pm to [email protected]
Shirts MUST be ready for pickup September 12th!
Bids should include the following information:
- Quantity price break points must be included in the bid. Approximately 1,400 shirts will be ordered.
- Shirt: Anvil (65 poly / 35 cotton blend) or suggested equivalent. Sample in various sizes would need to be provided for comparison. T-Shirt color based on final design
- Front – Full Printing, please quote 2 color and 4 color printing for comparison.
- Back – Full 1 color printing.
- Sizes: A mix of Youth M and/or L, Adult S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL will be ordered. Break out the quote to specify costs for larger and smaller sizes.
- For quote purposes, assume an order of: YM-55, AS-375, AM-295, AL-295, XL-300, XXL-200, XXXL-50.
- Design: Include a design sample for the shirt in bid. Selected bidder will be responsible for designing the shirt with input and approval from LLA. This charge must be included as a line item in quote, either total or hourly with approximate hours needed for design.
- Design must include “35th Annual Shore Sweep” as we want to celebrate this milestone!
- Note: Design would then become the property of LLA for future use on event banner and flyer printing. Please note if you are able to print those items as well.
- Delivery Costs or Pick-Up Location:
- Shirts MUST be ready for pick-up or delivery by September 12th near Gainesville, GA (30501).
- Please add in any delivery costs into the bid as applicable.
- Required lead time needed for final shirt order to make the printing deadline.
- Please provide photos of shirts you have designed and printed previously. Below is our 2021 shirt as an example: