Lake Lanier Association 2015 Annual Meeting — Saturday, April 18th 4:00PM-6:00PM at Port Royale
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, April 18th, 2015, 4:00PM-6:00PM
Lake Lanier Association Annual Meeting
at Port Royale Marina
Be sure to mark your calendar for the 2015 Lake Lanier Association Annual Meeting. We have made some changes to the format of the meeting and are very excited about the event this year!
- Saturday late afternoon event at Port Royale Marina
- Drive by car, or by boat. If by boat, park at the courtesy dock at Port Royale and walk up to the meeting.
- The Lanier Crappie Anglers Club will be doing a FISH FRY as heavy hors d’oeuvres for us. This is a really yummy way to experience Lake Lanier!
- 4:00PM-5:00PM will be a social hour and lake based vendor expo*. Cash bar will be available. Door prizes will be given away! You must be there by 4:30PM to get a door prize ticket.
- 5:00PM-6:00PM food will be served and the official meeting will take place. The meeting agenda will include updates on the different lake based programs and services from the LLA.
- After the meeting is over, you are welcome to walk down to Pelican Pete’s restaurant to hear live music and enjoy food or beverage.
- There is no charge for Lake Lanier Association members to attend this event. Non-members are welcome to attend and encouraged to join the LLA at the meeting.
*Current Lake Lanier Association business members are welcome to participate in the vendor expo at no charge, but you must RSVP to participate in the vendor expo. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be an exhibitor at the vendor expo.